1. Ask: What edible materials can we use to protect an egg from a 40 foot fall.
2. Imagine: We made a list of foods we wanted to use, and once we purchased it, how we could use the foods to protect the egg.
3. Plan: They drew models of what they would attempt to do.
4. Create: The girls worked together to follow their plans. It was definitely challenging but they loved it!
5. Improve: After testing the prototypes, we will be working to improve them in the next couple of weeks!
Here is a video of our tests! Check out the gallery for some pictures of the girls in action.